Our goals and Values
- We organize one week adventure tours to the spectacular filming locations of Game of Thrones in Croatia and in Malta. We show you the real Westeros and Europe behind it.
- We strive to create uncommon, personable, meaningful and handcrafted experiences. We put more focus on you and we to take you on adventures out of this world.
- We travel in a small group (6-12 travellers) and get away from the regular tourist route and packed tour buses. You'll never be herded around.
- We are passionate about George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire / Game of Thrones universe. We love to find portals between parallel universes, imagined worlds and history, real life and fantasy, fiction and reality, histories and stories. We are taking you to the places where fantasy meets reality.
- We make travel meaningful by thinking small, thinking local, and thinking about what benefits our travellers best. We have a great network of local contacts
- We adventure, we stay active and we get moving. We set sail to amazing islands, we climb up to the top to experience the most amazing landscapes. We love to play, share stories, have fun and geek out.
- We believe in freedom: Travel with us like you would with your friends. Our tours are one time experiences, we like to include new things, new destinations, guest lecturers and new adventures. We believe that travel is the best learning experience.
Nandor Laklia - Founder, Master of Journeys
Nandor is passionate about fantasy, history and travel. With Journeys of Ice and Fire he wanted to combine all this to create amazing experiences for fellow Game of Thrones fans. In the past he ran World War II history tours in Europe. Right now is a freelance tour director for Viking Cruises and a local guide in Budapest. If he is not leading a tour he is most likely rides his bike in Budapest or plans his next adventure.
Zinka Toth Skenderevic - Master of Coin
A true insider in Croatia, a professional tour operator and owner of Crotbic Center travel agency. If she in not organazing tours she is on the road. You may meet her by the stunning waterfalls of Krka National Park or in a café on the bustling Old Town of Split.